Welcome to the Medway School of Pharmacy Postgraduate programmes.
- MSc Medicines Optimisation
- PGCert Independent/Supplementary Prescribing (Standard)
- PGCert Independent/Supplementary Prescribing (Clinically Enhanced)
- Preparing for Prescribing
- PgCert / PgDip General Pharmacy Practice
- Short Courses to support CPD and extended roles
- Skills for MURs
- Community Learning Lectures
- Postgraduate Research
Looking for additional funding? Postgrad Solutions now offer 15 bursaries across a number of subject areas. Click here to apply- www.postgrad.com/editorial/bursaries/
Each programme has a different set of entry requirements. Check the page for the programme you are interested in.
All applicants for postgraduate taught programmes must have a proficiency in the English language, which satisfies the requirements of the Primary Administering University. Applicants, who do not have English as their first language, should have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.5 or above, with not less than 6.5 in any individual skill, or an equivalent rating in another recognised language testing system.