Clearing is Open
Exam results not quite as expected?
Looking for a university place to start September 2018?
Looking for a degree in one of the following?
Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology
BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology with Integrated Foundation Year
Medway School of Pharmacy
Resources and support from the Universities of Kent and Greenwich
- An MPharm programme fully accredited by the GPhc
- Ranked 22nd place in UK Universities ranked by subject area Pharmacy and Pharmacology (Guardian 2018)
79.5% of graduates obtain a 2:1 or 1st class degree (2018)
Excellent levels of post university employment (99%; Guardian 2015)
- Only 38 minutes to London by train
- '86% course satisfaction from students' - National Student Survey 2018 (NSS)
You can secure your place at Medway School of Pharmacy for entry in September 2018 by the following steps:
- Register for Clearing with UCAS where you will be allocated a clearing reference number
- Once you have your reference number make a telephone application.
Call our clearing hotline on
- Live facebook feed will be active between 9am - 9:30am Thursday 16th August 2018. You can ask questions which will be answered immediately.
Why not come and visit our campus, have a look around the student accomodation and meet students and academics at our Clearing Open Day this Saturday? You are more than welcome to bring your family and friends.
When: Friday 17th August, Saturday 18th August and Monday 20th August 2018
Our Head of Admissions, Debby Dixon is contactable at email@example.com