New foundation year announced for Sept 2015
New BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology Programme including integrated foundation year to launch in September 2015
Medway School of Pharmacy is proud to announce the launch of a new Bachelor of Science degree BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology with Integrated Foundation Year. The new programme includes an integrated foundation year leading to the existing BSc in Pharmacology and Physiology and opens entry to students from a wide range of educational backgrounds.
The Foundation Year
- Is the introductory component of the undergraduate programme BSc in Pharmacology and Physiology
- Includes a taught course which is work related
- Offers an opportunity to develop and embed key academic and employability skills
- Is divided into sections. Students who complete sections will be awarded academic credits for the work done
- Takes into consideration prior learning, for which academic credit can also be given
- Provides a route into a number of honours degree programmes
- Involves employers in their design and review.
The Foundation Year equips students with the appropriate knowledge and experience to allow them to enter the accredited BSc in Pharmacology and Physiology undergraduate degree programme (without appropriate entry qualifications) directly into year one.
Students will be accepted from a wide range of educational backgrounds and each application will be considered individually.
For enquires please contact the Programme Leader, Dr Vladimir Gubala (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; tel +44 (0)1634 202 952)