The Medway School of Pharmacy mission is to produce through innovative teaching and research delivered in a supportive and caring environment, high quality professional graduates committed to lifelong learning.
A number of strategic objectives have been developed from this mission statement:
- To anticipate future needs of the Profession, Industry and the National Health Service and to provide high quality versatile resourceful practitioners to meet those needs.
- To widen access to educational opportunities through the development of a broad portfolio of programmes and courses and new approaches to teaching and learning.
- To develop an internationally recognised research reputation that will exploit the multidisciplinary nature of the school.
- To engage postgraduate students in lifelong learning through registration for higher degrees and/or Continuous Professional Development (CPD) by the development of innovative multidisciplinary approaches to education and training.
- To provide enterprise and consultancy in support of the Profession, Industry and the National Health Service.
- To continue to develop a vibrant school that empowers staff and students to maximise their contribution, through the provision of good working conditions and a variety of personal and professional development opportunities.
- To observe high professional standards in all activities.